Sunday, April 5, 2009

Baltimore, MD Aquarium

During our trip to the Outer Banks I saw a dolphin jump out of the Atlantic Ocean. Being from Texas, this was the first time I had ever seen a dolphin in the wild...it was the highlight of the trip for me...but for Brian not so much! It was shortly there after that I found out that Brian had never seen a dolphin in real life before. I couldn't believe it so I had to figure out some way for Brian to see a dolphin for the first time! So I planned a trip for the two of us to go to the Baltimore Aquarium and see the dolphin show. HAHA! I think we were probably more excited about seeing the dolphins then most of the little kids at the Aquarium. Anyways, Baltimore was definately an interesting place and there was lots to see. They had a old submarine you could tour and also one of the ships from Pearl Harbor. We spent most of our time at the aquarium and would love to go back when we have more time to see all of the other cool things in Baltimore. Of course our favorite part of the aquarium was the dolphin show, but we also enjoyed the massive sting rays and the sharks! Enjoy the pictures!




This was one of the biggest Sting Rays, I couldn't fit the whole thing in one shot!



The Dolphin Show!



The Old Submarine

1 comment: